Guest posting on RChilli can help you build your personal brand or your employer presence. Contribute to our blog by sharing your experience in human resource, HR tech, or any relevant industry. Your suggestions, advice, feelings as an industry expert is welcomed on our blog.
- Check our blog to confirm that the topic you have in mind is not already covered on our blog.
- Send your topic suggestions at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject a guest post.
- A guest post published on our website is owned by us and we can edit or optimize it for SEO purpose.
- We will review and publish your post within 15-30 days of submission.
- Please include a short author bio in your post. You may include up to one link in this bio.
- We accept only unique content. Please do not submit content which has already been published elsewhere.
- All posts should be a minimum of 600 words (we love longer articles).
- You must cite your sources.
- Please enter the SEO keyword(s) you focused on.
- No more than one link to your website within an article is permitted. The links should be naturally placed and appear non-promotional.
After Your Article Gets Published:
- If we accept your post, we will inform you after publishing it.
- We will share it on our social media handles.
- We will share it on relevant niche forums and promotional sites.
We’d like to thank you for considering RChilli as an outlet for your guest blog post!