How to Make Your Data Migration Process Seamless and Secure?
June 09, 2021 by Vinay Johar
Data migration is a crucial process that means moving data from various locations to an applicant tracking system. This might sound easy, but it involves a lot of changes.
Data migration becomes a need when an organization changes or upgrades its system. It is imperative that the organization must transfer all its old data to the new system and make things easier for the HR managers and recruiters.
Why Does Every ATS Need Data Migration?
Data migration is risky as you might lose your data or get corrupted data while transferring it. Recruiters have to deal with many such challenges while handling their database. They want to have a data migration process that is safe and secure. This is why organizations want a smooth data migration. And they look for an ATS that can offer a seamless migration service.
Challenges in Migrating Data
We have best-in-class applicant tracking systems in the market. But they still need an external solution for data migration service. There are many challenges an ATS has to face while migrating data:
- If the data dump is not in a proper format, it is a matter of concern. It can be in different formats like JSON, CSV, XML, etc.
- Another challenge is that recruiters might get incorrect candidate information, incomplete information, jumbled data, etc. This might add confusion and frustration among the recruiters.
- Recruiters might lose important data while migrating it.
- Migrating data often involves technical transition as the data needs to be transferred from hundreds of systems to many other systems.
- Users start losing trust in the ATS when the results are inaccurate, and data migration costs are high.
What can be the solution to these challenges?
The top asset of any organization is its data. A data migration plan should be strategic, seamless, and secure.
RChilli Data Migration Service
At RChilli, we understand the importance data has for an organization. Our data migration service takes care of the complete migration process. We stick to our 7-Step Data Migration Process:
We use the best-in-class technology that leaves no chance of the data getting lost during the migration process.
Benefits of Using RChilli Data Migration Process
- Seamless migration of complicated data structures.
- Your end-users i.e recruiters can save their time.
- There will be a reduction in the data migration costs for the recruiters.
Would you like to have a seamless data migration process? Schedule a call with us.