JD Parser 3.1: An Advanced Version of RChilli JD Parser
November 11, 2020 by Navjot Kaur
How do you feel when the candidates do not apply for your job because of an unclear job description?
It is disheartening, isn’t it?
Candidates apply for a job if they understand the job description well. It not only helps in providing an excellent candidate experience but helps recruiters to quickly close jobs.
How can you ensure that your job description looks clear and compelling?
RChilli JD parser 3.1 is a perfect solution to this challenge. It extracts data from a job description and saves it in pre-defined attributes. The final output will help you to find better matches by using it against the candidates’ profiles.
This latest version of our JD parser offers many exciting features.
- It now offers multi-lingual support.
- Another new addition is the implementation of Taxonomy 3.0 in JD parser that facilitates a better search and match of resumes to jobs and jobs to resumes.
- Certain new fields related to language, related skills, and ontology.
- Improved accuracy of fields with the implementation of deep learning technology.
Top 4 Reasons Why You Should Use RChilli JD Parser 3.1
The processing of job descriptions in real-time offers several benefits to recruiters and HR professionals.
- Close Jobs Quickly- A structured job description will bring more traffic to your website and help recruiters to use it against the profiles of candidates. This will help in the faster closing of jobs.
- Enhanced Candidate Conversion- A well-defined job description will bring more traffic to your website, resulting in more candidate engagement and conversion.
- Easily Import Multiple Job Descriptions in One Go- With bulk upload, you can extract data from multiple job descriptions or job feeds at once.
- Enhance Your Search & Match Capabilities- The users can enhance their resume/job searching capability through skills/jobs alias.
- Time-Saving- JD parser will streamline and simplify your recruitment process, helping recruiters and HR managers to save their time and efforts.
Are you curious to learn more about JD parser 3.1?