Are You Attending HR Tech Conference 2019?
September 17, 2019 by Navjot Kaur
The clock is ticking. Tick-Tock! Tick-Tock…
Yes, we all are excited and waiting for this mega event as it unfolds abundant opportunities for us to explore.
I am sure you have an idea about what I am writing.
HR Tech Conference is all set to take place in Las Vegas from October 1-4, 2019. Being the industry’s independent event for the last 20 years, it focuses mainly on achieving milestones in HR through technology. The conference is organized, especially for those who are looking at buying the latest HR solutions or enhancing their current HR systems.
What’s Unique About HR Tech Conference?
- 100+ Sessions
- 450+ Exhibitors
- 10,000+ Attendees
- 125+ Best-in-Field Speakers
What You Will Learn?
Get an excellent opportunity to meet influential thought leaders, HR system leaders, leading software vendors, HR Generalists, and other HR professionals. It will turn out to be a learning experience.
- Meet the top visionaries, Josh Bersin and Jason Averbook, and gain insights about HR technology.
- 20 top HR Tech software providers will be giving an exclusive demo about their products.
- Around 100 new products will be making their debut at the conference.
- Don’t miss the startup scene. Meet the next generation of innovators who are enthusiastic about bringing a remarkable change in the HR Tech industry.
- Secure your pass to listen to keynote speakers (Barbara Corcoran, Josh Bersin, Ravin Jesuthasan)
- Gain valuable knowledge by attending sessions on a wide range of topics such as AI, talent acquisition, talent management, etc.
This conference is an incredible platform where you can learn new techniques and implement them in your business. It is a once-a-year chance for you to avail the best of every opportunity.
RChilli is also exhibiting at this wonderful conference. Visit us at booth no. 1958 and explore unlimited opportunities to enhance your current HR system and process.
We will be showcasing our three exclusive offerings in the event.
Are you interested in knowing about them? You can book a meeting with us or directly visit us at our booth.
We are looking forward to meet our clients and senior HR professionals who are keen to learn about new HR technology.
Leave a Reply