Insights into HR Tech Conference, Las Vegas 2017
October 05, 2017 by dev
With less than a week left for HR Tech Conference, Las Vegas, professionals from across the globe are getting geared up for the event. It is amongst the most popular events in HR industry which is always curiously awaited by HR professionals and vendors every year. This three-day mega show, taking place from October 10-13, has a lot in store.
But what is this grand event all about? Why everyone across the globe wants to join this exceptional platform? Get a complete overview of this conference in this article.
- Laszlo Bock (Advisor, Author, former SVP of People Operations, Google/Alphabet) will be giving the opening keynote whereas closing keynote will be given by Josh Bersin (Principal, Bersin by Deloitte).
- There will be an orientation about the conference by John Sumser. In case you are new to the event, this session will be quite helpful.
- As we all know the conference is featuring women in HR technology, there will be various presentations to be given by eminent speakers on women leaders in HR industry and how they help grow a business.
- Get an in-depth understanding from more than 20 software providers such as Oracle, Google, Fountain and many more. There will be private product demonstrations which are a must to attend.
- Nowhere will you find 400+ exhibitors waiting to showcase their products and solutions.
- Get a chance to attend 12 Educational Tracks and 70+ Sessions on HR Landscape.
- There will be many renowned speakers who will discuss latest trends of HR technology such as cloud, SaaS, analytics etc.
- Don’t want to walk through the entire event? Hire a tour guide who will help you meet companies offering the product or service you need.
- Organized in one of the best hotels across the world, The Venetian, the event will have continental breakfast and a HRTech party which is not to be missed.
- The event will end with some inspiration. There will be a rapid-fire round with a group of innovative thinkers which will surely give you brilliant take-home ideas.
RChilli is exhibiting for the first time at this event. Visit us at booth no. 2755 to know about our products, Hiring AI 3.0 and what trends are we setting in the HR industry.
Are you ready to watch this excellent amalgamation of HR with technology? Get hooked to know more.