Most companies who want to downsize their expenses start from HR department which is totally unfair for the employees who are an asset to organizations. HR holds the most difficult task of appointing future teams for company and steps like these hit morale of the staff and decline productivity. To start aligning with company goals and profit margins, one must start to automate hiring.
How about starting with resume management as every job starts with a CV first!
Does it help?
1. Resume Reading/Fetching- An efficient Resume Parser can grasp your CV’s from Email Inbox, drives, any physical location via API or any other possible locations. Within a minute, it creates your resume database and sends each CV to database/CRM as unique entries. Doing it, you not only save a couple of $$ by avoiding manual entries but spare time to have meaningful interactions with staff; in-fact a need of an hour.
2. Social Resume- How about having social profiles of an applicant on resumes? We do that. If you know how well your applicant behaves on social media, it can help you decide whether he is a match or not. This gives you quite an amazing and useful insight. There are N software coming in just to do this, but we’re the only parser which includes this in our social package.
3. Matching Information- Believe it or not, applicants avoid filling long forms on your site, thus, leaving the webpage early; a major reason for high bounce rate. A viable solution to this would be auto-fill, or CV Automation which captures the info from resume and auto fills the form in respective fields. Hence, avoiding manual mistakes of wrong email or contact details.
4. Semantic Enabled- Having Semantic enabled on Resume Database provides accurate matches for job postings. You can scroll 1000’s of resumes in seconds to find best profiles. Just put the keyword on the tab and select different criteria suiting your job. Within seconds, profiles appear, and you can start contacting the candidates.
5. Resume Update- Resume Parser can also replace the new information mustered with old ones on your resume that can give recruiters a change in their approach based on the new information discovered e.g. If I know a new interest of a candidate, I can pitch him accordingly.
If you still haven’t opted for this super-utilitarian tool in your Recruiting Software, then act right now to kick-start your recruitment business with us.